Destinations: Jaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Udaipur
Tour Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
In winter if you are planning to visit the fascinating travel destinations of Rajasthan, pick 8 days tour of Rajasthan tour from Jaipur to Jodhpur Jaisalmer and Udaipur, offered by India Driver Tours. 8 days journey of Rajasthan covers the most popular tourist cities – Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer and Udaipur, that showcase the Rajasthan’s blend of rich culture, ancient history, and natural beauty.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival in Jaipur
We will Pick you up from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station by placard carrying driver and transfer to Hotel. Later visit the Pink City, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, the ancient Observatory and Local Market. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur – Jodhpur (350 KMS / 7 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Later proceed for city tour of Jodhpur visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Bazaars of Jodhpur evening view the Umaid Bhawan Palace. Over night at Jodhpur.
Day 03: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (330 KMS / 6 HRS)
After having breakfast drive to Jaisalmer on the way stop at Osian to visit the Jain Temple and over night at Jaisalmer.
Day 04: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After Breakfast we visit the carved Havelis, fort, Jain temple, Gadisar Lake and Drive to Sam dunes for a Camel ride and sunset in the Desert Over night at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer - Ranakpur - Udaipur (660 KMS / 9 HRS)
Morning drive to Udaipur en-route visiting Ranakpur Jain Temples. In Udaipur Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure. Evening enjoy a romantic Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 06: Udaipur Sightseeing
Morning tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir. Afternoon free. Overnight Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur (450 KMS / 7 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur en-route visiting Pushkar. In Pushkar, visit the holy Lake and also the famous Brahma Temple. Pushkar is one of the holiest places for Hindus. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 08: Departure from Jaipur
Morning tour of Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Later drive back to Jaipur airport / Train on for your home destination. (Tour ends here with sweet memories)
- Explore a variety of well-known historical landmarks in Jaipur, including the Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, the Hawa Mahal and more.
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Gardens in Jodhpur.
- See most popular tourist attractions in Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Gadsisar Lake, Temples, the Patwon Ki Haveli and other places.
- Full day sightseeing tour to the magnificent City of Lakes - Udaipur, visit Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Saheliyon-ki bari and Fateh Sagar lake.