Destinations: Delhi – Varanasi – Khajuraho – Orchha – Agra
Tour Duration: (07 Nights / 08 Days)
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Homestay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges, and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Welcome to Indian capital city Delhi. He picked up and transferred to the pre-booked hotel. Have an overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi City Tour
Delhi is worth visiting every time. A lot of tourist places and their historical importance made Delhi one of the major tourist attractions places in India. This second and day of your trip will explore Old and New Delhi with you; bring the real picture of Delhi's life. The places here we will cover- Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Rajghat, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Connaught Place market, Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate & the central government admin buildings on Rajpath (including Rashtrapati Bhawan). Also, enjoy your night stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi - Varanasi
After breakfast, transfer to Varanasi, India. After you clear customs and immigration, our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the reserved hotel. The rest of the day is free for you at leisure. After lunch, start for an excursion to Sarnath, en route, visit the museum. Visit the Buddhist temple and see Bodhi Tree. Return to your hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day 04: Varanasi Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for a boat excursion on the river Ganges, and enjoy the look of several activities of this famous city. See and feel the belief that will tell you the story about this city by the holy dip and worship offered by the people here, also see the practice of yoga and different exercise. Come back to the hotel for a healthy breakfast, Later on, go to explore the city and visit Bharat Mata temple, Hanuman Temple, the famous narrow street of Varanasi, Viswanatha Temple and Banaras Hindu University. Have an overnight stay at Varanasi.
Day 05: Varanasi - Khajuraho
Ganges River is a sacred river for Hindus. They consider the water of Ganges to be pure and purifying. They bath in the water and pay homepage to their ancestors and the Sun God. This early morning, you will take a boat ride on the holy Ganges River to witness this incredible scene. Then transfer you to the airport for flight to Khajuraho. After settling down in the hotel, you will have a half-day tour in Khajuraho. It is the capital city of Chandela Kings and known for its large amount of temples dedicated to Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and the Jain Saints. Among them, Chausath Yogini Temple, Mahadev Temple, and the Chitragupta Temple are the most important.
Day 06: Khajuraho - Orchha - Agra
After breakfast, transfer to Orchha. It is a small town founded in the 15th century AD. Orchha is surrounded by a huge complex of well-preserved palaces and temples, like Raja Mahal, Jahangir Mahal, and Chaturbhuj Temple. You could also climb the roof of the camel shelter "Uth Khana" for a beautiful view of Orchha. Then continue driving to Jhansi Railway Station. You will take an express train to Agra. Our guide will pick you up at the railway station and transfer you to the hotel.
Day 07: Agra
Drive to Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri en-route. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 km from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Afternoon visits the world-famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Overnight Agra.
Day 08: Agra - Delhi ( Departure )
After breakfast drive to Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
- Visit well-known historical and heritage sites in Delhi like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb and other attractions in Delhi.
- Excursion to Sarnath, visit a museum, the Buddhist temple, and Bodhi Tree, Sarnath.
- Enjoy a boat ride and the exciting evening Aarti at the Ghats of Ganga, Varanasi.
- Visit Khajuraho Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage site, are known for its sculptured temples dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu, and Jain patriarchs.
- Visit to Kandariya Mahadeva temple, Orchha fort and Jahangir Mahal.
- Experience the wonders of the iconic Taj Mahal and the other historic sites of Agra.
- Explore the magnificent and abandoned fortified city of Fatehpur Sikri.