Destinations: Delhi – Bharatpur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra – Delhi
Tour Duration: (04 Nights / 05 Days)
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, etc and driving past President’s House. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Bharatpur
Morning drive to Bharatpur (158 kms approx 3 hrs). Afternoon visit inside the park: every year, with the onset of monsoons the birds converge on Bharatpur to breed. Amongst them are herons, egrets, cormorants, ibis, spoonbills and storks. The migratory birds from Siberia and Arctic arrive with the start of winters. The new arrivals merge with the residents and build their nests in an estimated 50000 trees. On all sides Bharatpur is alive with squawking, eating, nesting, mating and grooming. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Bharatpur
All the days at leisure to explore the world heritage Keoladeo Ghana National Park either on foot or by cycle Rickshaw. The local rickshawalas are experts on birds and are often the best guides.
Day 04: Bharatpur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
Morning free. By noon drive to Agra (55 kms) enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri - beautifully laid out capital of the Mughal Empire during Emperor Akbar’s reign. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day 05: Agra – Delhi
Morning visit the timeless wonder - Taj Mahal, renowned for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah also called Baby Taj. (Taj Mahal is closed on all Fridays). Later drive to Delhi and then you will be transfer to the airport to board a flight to your onward destination.
- Discover the main attractions in both Old Delhi and New Delhi during a private full-day tour of the capital city. Visit UNESCO World Heritage sites including the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar, along with landmarks such as India Gate and Jama Masjid.
- Enjoy bird watching at Keoladeo Ghana National Park. Explore the world heritage Bharatpur National Park either on foot or by cycle Rickshaw.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri and other prominent landmarks.
- Sightseeing tour of the beautiful city of Agra, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and and Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah / Baby Taj.