Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Varanasi
Tour Duration: (07 nights / 08 days)
Golden Triangle with Ganges tour presents a combination of various art and cultures. This tour lets you expect all of these in a remarkable way. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are a combination connection of past, present and future.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing of Delhi
Visit some of the beautiful cultural highlights of the city. These may include the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutb Minar, India Gate, President House and Lakshmi Narayan Temple. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Jaipur
After breakfast at hotel, check out and drive to Jaipur. On arrival, transfer to hotel and stay overnight.
Day 04: Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur
After breakfast, excursion tour to Amber fort where you can enjoy an elephant ride. Drive past Hawa Mahal on your return. In the afternoon, visit the City Palace and Museum and also Jantar Mantar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur – Agra
After breakfast, drive to Agra and en-route, visit Fatehpur Sikri. On arrival, check into hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Agra – Varanasi
After breakfast, visit Agra fort and Taj Mahal. You may also visit Dayal Bagh. By evening, board the train to Varanasi. Overnight on board.
Day 07: Arrival Varanasi
Upon arrival at Varanasi, our representative escorts you to the hotel. This afternoon, you will visit Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, Kashi Vishwanath Temple and others. Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 08: Full Day Sightseeing of Varanasi
Early morning leave for a boat excursion on River Ganges to see the bathing ghats and cremation site. This afternoon, you will also visit Sarnath. Take a glimpse of the ruins, the famous Stupa, Buddhist Temple and the museum. Later in the evening take a over night train to Delhi and later our driver take you to Airport.
- Sightseeing tour of Delhi - Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Qutb Minar, India Gate.
- Excursion tour to Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Central Museum and Jantar Mantar.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, an abandoned city in Agra.
- Agra sightseeing tour, visit Agra fort, Taj Mahal and other attractions.
- Explore major tourist attractions in Varanasi like Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, Kashi Vishwanath Temple and other attractions.
- Enjoy a boat ride and the exciting evening Aarti at the Ghats of Ganges.