Destination: Delhi – Jim Corbett – Delhi
Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Our 2 nights and 3 days Delhi Jim Corbett weekend tour package is the perfect getaway for adventure lovers. The thrilling wildlife experience is perfect for families, couples, or groups of friends. Our package will take you into the wild where you will have the opportunity to encounter tigers along with reptiles, mammals, and bird species. On your sightseeing expedition, you will visit the Garjia Temple and the Corbett Museum. Book this 3-day Jim Corbett tour from Delhi to discover the hidden beauty of one of India’s most famous national parks.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Delhi - Corbett National Park (278 km)
In the morning, you will be driven to Corbett National Park from Delhi. Upon arrival, you can check-in at the selected hotel. Post lunch at the hotel, you will be taken for a jungle safari in 4WD Jeeps inside the Corbett National Park in search of the tigers and other species. In the evening, you can have a free time followed by dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett National Park Safari
Today, you will be given a wake-up call for an early morning jeep safari into the park, on returning breakfast will be served. You can then spend a relaxing day swimming and sunbathing, after lunch, you will be taken for the sightseeing tour at Garjia Temple and Corbett Museum. Later in the evening you can spend time at the resort or watch a wildlife movie. Dinner and overnight stay at the wildlife resort will follow.
Day 03: Corbett National Park - Delhi Drop
Early morning after breakfast, you will be driven back to Delhi.
- Enjoy Jeep safari at Corbett.
- Visit to Garjiya Mata Temple.
- Visit to Corbett Museum, where you get information about Corbett national park.