Experience the actual beauty of Udaipur on this Udaipur private sightseeing tour covers the best of this heritage city. The city of lakes, Udaipur has many cultural spots that reflect the region’s royal past. Udaipur is also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, Udaipur is one of the most romantic and delightful cities in India.
Besides lakes, Udaipur is also known for its historic forts and palaces, museums, galleries, natural locations and gardens, architectural temples and structures. Explore places such as the magnificent City Palace, Pichola Lake, Bagore ki Haveli, Saheliyon ki Bari, Jagadish Temple and other must-see attractions of the city.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Homestay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges, and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Your tour begins with a morning pick up from your hotel/residence in Udaipur and you proceed to the following places:
- City Palace - Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on the bank of Pichola Lake.
- Gangaur Ghat and Bagore Ki Haveli Museum.
- Vintage & Classic Car Collection Museum.
- Dudh Talai - small ponds adjoining to lake Pichola.
- Fateh Sagar Lake - second largest lake of the city.
- Jagdish Temple - 17th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu.
- Saheliyon ki bari- the gardens of the maids-of-honor.
- Monsoon Palace Sajjan Garh - hilltop palatial residence in the city of Udaipur.
In between the tour, you may stop for lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
In the evening after the completion of your sightseeing tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel or airport in Udaipur.
- Visit historical landmarks in Udaipur such as the City Palace & Monsoon Palace.
- Enjoy Boating on Lake Pichola.
- See renowned tourist attractions such as the Jagdish Temple, Vintage Car Museum and Saheliyon ki Bari.
- Private tour by car with an experienced chauffeur.