Destinations: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Pahalgam – Sonamarg
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
Experience the unparalleled beauty of the alluring Kashmir Valley by choosing this 5 days exclusive Kashmir Holiday package. Your Kashmir tour begins from the beautiful city of Srinagar where you will spend an exciting day at the Dal Lake on a Shikara (houseboat). After the unique experience, head for your onward journey to the picturesque towns of Gulmarg and Pahalgam and undertake the sightseeing tour to witness the serene views all around. Enjoy exploring the beautiful locales like the world’s highest golf course. Book 04 Nights and 05 days Srinagar Gulmarg Sonamarg Pahalgam Kashmir holiday package.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01 - Arrival Srinagar
Meet our representative at Srinagar airport, transfer to hotel / Houseboat. Afternoon, leave for local sightseeing of Srinagar City. Visit - Mughal gardens: - Chesma Shahi (Mughal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of Bliss), Shalimar (The Abode of Love). In the evening, shikara ride in the world-famous dal lake. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 02 - Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar ( 54 km on way )
After breakfast, transfer to Gulmarg for a day trip via Tangmarg, en-route Apple Orchards, Cherry Orchards and Strawberry fields. In Gulmarg visit Khilanmarg and take a ride in the world highest cable car "Gondola" or enjoy your day by playing golf in the world’s highest golf course. Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 03 - Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (92 km on way )
After breakfast, transfer to Pahalgam for a day trip, en-route visit Awantipora Ruins, Saffron Fields. In Pahalgam you can visit - Aru, Betaab valley (on your own cost). Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 04 - Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar ( 89 km on way )
After breakfast, transfer to Sonamarg for a day trip. Enroute see Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village. The drive from Srinagar to Sonamarg is very beautiful as you will pass through some towns and villages, at many places you can enjoy the view of paddy fields with rivers flowing on one side. In Sonamarg you can visit Thajwas Glacier which is around 4 km from Sonamarg, a local taxi has to be hired for it. The name Sonamarg is derived from two Kashmiri words "Son" & "Marg" which means "Gold" & "Meadow", when put together it means "Meadow of Gold". Return to Srinagar in the evening after enjoying your day. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 05 - Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport.
Package Cost :
Rs. 16000/- For Couple
- Visit Mughal Gardens, built by Mughals in the Persian style of architecture.
- Embark on a romantic shikara ride on Dal Lake in Srinagar.
- Enjoy Skiing and Gondola Cable Ride - Gulmarg.
- See saffron fields of pampore, Awantipure Ruin - Pahalgam.
- Visit Hazratbal Shrine, Gagangir Tourist Village and Thajwas Glacier - Sonamarg.