Destinations: Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Delhi
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station, Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Check in Hotel. In the evening visit Har-ki-Pauri to view the holy Ganges Aarti. This is the place where the main bathing takes place. The place is called Brahma Kund, the myths says this is the place where the nectar can dissolved in the holy water of river Ganges. If wish, have a dip here later after viewing Aarti visit the market near the place. Later back to your Hotel for night stay.
Day 02: Haridwar – Rishikesh
Morning visit Haridwar Local Sight Seeing i.e Daksh Prajapati Temple, Ananand Mai Ashram, Parad (Mercury) Shivling in Kankhal Region, Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi (both by ropeway), Maya Devi, Pawan Dham, Bhuma Niketan, Parmarth, Bharat Mata Mandir, Shanti Kunj, Saptrishi Ashram and others.
Later drive to Rishikesh another ancient place which is famous for its Ashrams and for grand viewing of Ganges. Visit Ashrams, some of which are internationally recognized as centre of Philosophical studies, yoga and meditation. Check in Hotel. In the evening visit Triveni Ghat to view the holy Ganges Aarti. Later back to your Hotel for night stay.
Triveni Ghat: A sacred bathing spot on the bank of the river Ganga where devotees take holy dips and offer prayers. Devotees bathe here with the belief that the water has the power to purify them. Triveni Ghat is also called because it is believed to be the confluence of the Ganga, the Yamuna and the legendary Saraswati river. It is an interesting place to be at dawn when people make offerings of milk to the river and feed the fish. After sunset, as a part of the Aarti ceremony, lamps are floated on the water and provide a spectacular view.
Day 3: Rishikesh – Delhi
After Breakfast, visit Rishikesh Local Sight Seeing. Later drive to Delhi. Drop at Airport for your onward destination.
- Take a dip in the holy Ganges river at Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar.
- Visit Mansa Devi Temple, Bharat Mata Mandir, Daksh Prajapati Temple, Ananand Mai Ashram, Pawan Dham, Haridwar.
- In Rishikesh visit Ram Jhula and Triveni Ghat.
- Enjoy Rafting at Rishikesh and more other activities.