Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Ajmer & Pushkar – Delhi
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
On this 04 days tour from Delhi, visit the beautiful “Pink City” of Jaipur, twin towns of Ajmer and Pushkar. In Jaipur, explore most famous tourist attraction, like the Amber Fort, Wind Palace, City Palace and more. Ajmer which has a famous holy shrine of the popular 13th century Sufi Saint Hazrat Khawaja Moinuddin Chishti. In Ajmer, visit the Dargah Shrif, which together with its mosques, are believed to be a place of wish fulfillment for those who pray with devout and pure hearts. Pushkar, it is a little town with Holy Lake. It is very important Pilgrimage center for Hindu People. Pushkar is best known for its Camel fair. Throughout the Delhi Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar tour, you will be taken around by private car with your own driver.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Delhi Arrival – Jaipur
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and then drive straight to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur check-in at your hotel. Later will go to a visit the Pink City, the old Jaipur. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar. Pay a visit to the Govind Dev Ji Temple, housing the patron deity of Jaipur. Evening free for your own activities like shopping etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing tour of the Pink City Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, Jaigarh Fort, "Gaitore" Cenotaphs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, Albert Hall Museum and Birla Temple. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer & Pushkar Sightseeing
After early breakfast drive to Ajmer, visit Ajmer Shrif Dargah, Anasagar Lake, Jain Temple and Museum. Later drive to Pushkar and after quick check-in formalities proceed for Pushkar sightseeing. First visit the enchanting Brahma Temple, this temple is dedicated to Lord Brahma – the creator god of Hindus. It is believed that out of the few temples of Lord Brahma existing in the world, this one is the most significant. Later enjoy a visit to the Pushkar Lake view surrounded by various ghats and stay there till evening Aarti. After visiting the attractions of this sacred city, return to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Pushkar – Delhi
After a memorable day, you will be driven back to Delhi, after arriving, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or the airport.
- Explore all prominent historical places in Jaipur including the Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Visit the Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ana Sagar Lake and Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra.
- Discover the religious places in Pushkar and pleasure of unspoiled scenic beauty of Pushkar city.