Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Agra – Umaria – Bandhavgarh – Kanha – Nagpur – Delhi
Tour Duration: 13 Nights / 14 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi
Our company representative will receive you on arrival at the international airport in Delhi late in the night or midnight. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing of Delhi
Enjoy a healthy breakfast and then get ready for sightseeing tour or Old Delhi and New Delhi, visit famous attractions like Qutab Minar, President’s House, India Gate, Red fort, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial, Parliament, Laxmi Narayan temple. Enjoy a stroll through the colourful bazaar before returning to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Jaipur ( By road 270 kms/Approx 5 hrs )
Drive towards the Pink City, Jaipur. On arrival check in at the hotel. Relax and then after some time get ready for Jaipur sightseeing tour. Visit City palace, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal etc. get back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur – Ranthambore (By Road 150 Kms / Approx 3 Hrs )
After breakfast. Explore the famed Amber Fort in the morning, where one gets to enjoy an exciting elephant ride. Later proceed towards Ranthambore. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 05: Ranthambore
In the morning, take a jeep safari/canter ride to the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve. Return to the hotel for breakfast and spend the afternoon relaxing in the hotel. You can also take another ride into the forest in the evening. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 06: Ranthambore – Agra ( By road 250 Kms / Approx 6 hrs )
Early morning visit to the national park. After breakfast proceed to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check in at your hotel. Evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Agra – Umaria (Bandhavgarh) By train
Have a healthy breakfast and proceed for city sightseeing tour of Agra visiting the world famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Transfer to railway station & board train to Umaria. Overnight train journey.
Day 08: Arrive at Bandhavgarh
Today we reach on Umaria and you will be driven towards Bandhavgarh. Check-in to the hotel. Later get ready for entire day visit to Bandhavgarh national park and enjoy jungle safaris. Get back to hotel for night stay.
Day 09: Bandhavgarh
Enjoy morning and evening jungle safari. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh.
Day 10: Bandhavgarh – Kanha ( by road 255 kms/Approx 6 hours )
Today, after an early breakfast, check out from the hotel and head towards the Kanha Tiger Reserve. Upon reaching the reserve and check in at the wildlife resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the resort.
Day 11: Kanha
After breakfast visit to Kanha national park and enjoy jungle safari. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: Kanha – Nagpur (By Road 240 km / Approx 5 hrs )
After early morning breakfast in the hotel, proceed for morning jungle safari to Kanha. Later drive to Nagpur. Arrive and check-into a hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Nagpur.
Day 13: Nagpur – Delhi (By flight)
Check-out for airport. Board flight back to Delhi. Reach Delhi and check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 14: Departure
After breakfast. Check-out for airport. Departure.
- Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi, visit famous attractions like Qutab Minar, President's House, India Gate, Red fort, Mahatama Gandhi Memorial, Parliament, Laxmi Narayan temple.
- Explore some of the best places and attractions to see in Jaipur, visit City palace, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal etc.
- Enjoy the Elephant ride on the ramp of Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Enjoy jungle safari at Ranthambore National Park. Jeep and Canter safari is the best way to observe wildlife within Ranthambore National Park.
- Sightseeing tour of Agra visit including world famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Enjoy morning and evening jeep safari at Bandhavgarh.
- Explore Kanha Tiger Reserve and enjoy tiger wildlife safari, wildlife watching and bird watching.