Destinations: Delhi – Agra – Bharatpur – Delhi
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Delhi sightseeing
After reaching Delhi Airport or Railway Station, receive a warm welcome from our tour representative. He will assist you with guided transfer to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel and get ready to explore the top tourist attractions of Delhi like the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Birla Mandir, etc.
Red Fort – Deriving its name from the red sandstone walls, the Red Fort is one of the prominent and massive structures of India.
Humayun's Tomb – Standing as the first example of Mughal architecture in India, the Humayun’s Tomb boasts of an architecture which served as an inspiration for many other monuments.
India Gate – India Gate is a monumental sandstone arch which commemorates the troops of British India who died in the First World War.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Bharatpur
The day starts early in the morning. Embark on a train to Agra from New Delhi Railway Station. Upon arrival in Agra, enjoy a city tour which is scheduled for you. Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Savor a delicious lunch and hit the road to Fatehpur Sikri. Marvel at its various iconic places. In the evening, enjoy a road trip to Laxmi Vilas Palace in Bharatpur.
Taj Mahal – Epitomizing eternal love, the Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and exudes sublime beauty.
Agra Fort – Standing in full glory, the Agra Fort is a symbol of strength, power and resilience. It took eight years to complete the massive fort which consists of several impressive structures.
Fatehpur Sikri – Fatehpur Sikri is a fascinating city with architectural wonders that adorn the destination. The splendid fortified city served as the short-lived capital of the Mughal Empire.
Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Bharatpur.
Day 03: Bharatpur
Day 3 Bharatpur tour is reserved for an excursion to the Keoladeo Ghana National Park. Delight in a boat ride and partake in bird watching. complete the check-in formalities at the hotel and spend rest of the day leisurely.
Keoladeo Ghana National Park – Formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, the Keoladeo Ghana National Park is home to several species of avifauna. Housing thousands of birds, the park is declared as a protected sanctuary and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
An overnight stay is planned at the hotel.
Day 04: Bharatpur – Delhi Departure
This is the last day of the wonderful tour. Subsequently, you will be comfortably transferred to the Delhi airport or Railway station to catch your flight or train towards your onward destination.
- Visit all famous landmarks and monuments of Old Delhi & New Delhi.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Agra which includes Red Fort and Taj Mahal.
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri, UNESCO World heritage site.
- Keoladeo National Park, home to thousands of rare and migrating birds.
- Watch for Siberian cranes, pelicans, storks, eagles, and more on a 3-hour rickshaw cycle tour.