Visit Taj Mahal, one of the world’s most romantic monuments and experience the beautiful mausoleum at sunset. Enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal and witness a completely different atmosphere from your morning visit. During this tour you will also visit the Agra Fort, Sikandara, and the Itmad ud Daulah tomb, also known as the baby Taj.
Duration: Full Day
Destination: Taj Mahal, Agra
Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel / Airport
Operating: Everyday (Except Friday)
Timings: 08:00 AM Departure return at 18:00 PM approximately
Tour Type: Private Tour
Inclusions & Exclusions:
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
08:00 AM – Drive to Agra
You will be picked up from New Delhi and driven to Agra, where you can enjoy the interesting scenery along the way. Visit Agra to experience the stunning sunset view of Taj Mahal. You will also have the chance to explore the Agra Fort, Sikandra also known as the Baby Taj.
Arrive in Agra and proceed for sightseeing. First visit Itmad ud Daulah's tomb (also called Baby Taj).
Visit Agra Fort.
The driver will take you to a restaurant of your choice for lunch. You have the option of booking a buffet lunch.
Visit the Taj Mahal and spend time there till sunset.
Visit a marble inlay workshop demonstrating the same fine workmanship that went in building the Taj Mahal and its delicate motifs, plus a carpet-making workshop.
Later evening drive back to Delhi. On arrival drop to Delhi airport or railway station for onward journey.
- Enjoy the interesting scenery on the way to Agra, visit Taj Mahal at Sunset.
- Explore Agra Fort and Baby Taj.
- Visit tomb of Itmad ud Daulah's.
Visit a marble inlay workshop.