Destinations: Delhi – Khatu Shyam Ji – Salasar Balaji – Delhi
Tour Duration: 01 Nights / 02 Days
Khatushyamji or Khatu is a village of religious importance in Sikar District of Rajasthan. It is home to a famous temple of Shyam Baba. It is one of the most sacred temples in India. Shri Khatu Shyam Ji temple is the popular pilgrimage site in Rajasthan especially famous in Rajathan and Haryana regions of India.
After visiting Khatu Shyamji you will visit Salasar Dham, from khatu shyamji it just need 2 hrs journey (110 kms) to Salasar balaji on the way you can even visit Ranisati Mata Mandir at Jhunjhunu, a great place to see, awesome temple and excellent arrangement for stay at temple premises.
Salasar Balaji or Salasar Dham in India is a place of religious importance for the devotees of Hanuman. It is located in the town of Salasar, Rajasthan. The temple of Balaji, another name of Hanuman, is situated in the middle of Salasar and attracts innumerable worshippers throughout the year. On Chaitra Purnima and Ashvin Purnima, large fairs are organised that attract devotees as they pay homage to the deity.
Salasar Balaji is in the religious circuit that includes the pilgrim centres of Rani Sati Temple, Jeen Mata and Khatushyamji, which are located close to it.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01 : Delhi to Khatu Shyam Ji (280 Km-5.5 Hrs Drive)
Arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station and then we will proceed to Khatu Shyam Ji Temple, it's one of the most prominent religious centres located in the village of Khatu in Sikar District of Rajasthan. Overnight stay at guest house near Khatu Shyam Ji Temple.
Day 02: Sikar - Salasar Balaji Temple - Delhi
After early breakfast, our driver take you to first Jeen Mata Ji Goddess Durga Temple and later you will visit and Salasar Balaji Temple. After Balaji darshan will return back to Delhi, and drop you at your desired place.
If you are planning to visit for Khatushyam JI and Salasar Balaji from Delhi? We provides one way and round trip from Delhi / Jaipur to Khatu Shyam Salasar Balaji. Call +91-9810368671 for instant taxi booking.
- Visit famous temple of Khatushyam Ji.
- Explore Salasar Balaji, considered as a Shakti Sthal. It is one of the must-to-visit pilgrimage for all Lord Hanuman devotees.
- See other famous temples in Sikar.