Get an opportunity to explore all three UNESCO World Heritage sites of Agra along with several other monuments, in just one day, with our same day Agra and Fatehpur Sikri sightseeing tour from Delhi.
Visit the most adorable monument of the World – TAJ MAHAL – the epitome of love. See the historical Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and the exquisite abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. Book a one day trip to Agra and Fatehpur Sikri from Delhi with your family or friends, explore the best of Agra and Fatehpur Sikri.
Duration: One Day Tour
Destination: Agra and Fatehpur Sikri
Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel / Airport
Operating: Sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday.
Tour Type: Private Tour
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Agra is located on the western banks of the river, Yamuna. It is about 233 km away from the capital of the country, New Delhi. Agra is one of the most famous tourist destinations in India.
06:00 AM: Delhi Agra
Pick up from airport or hotel in Delhi.
09:30 AM: Visit to Taj Mahal
Upon reaching Agra first visit Itmad ud Daulah Tomb (Baby Taj), a Mughal mausoleum. Later proceed to visit Taj Mahal, one of the world's most iconic monuments.
11:30 AM: Agra Fort
Visit Agra Fort to explore the various buildings within this sprawling fort complex in Agra. The UNESCO World Heritage site in India is a marvel of Mughal architecture.
01:30 PM: Lunch Break.
02:00 PM: Fatehpur Sikri
After lunch will proceed towards Fatehpur Sikri (40 kilometers) from Agra. This magnificent ghost city was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and became the capital of Mughal India for 15 years before it was abandoned due to sarcity of water. Your guide will show you all the points of interest including Jama Masjid, the 54-meter-high Victory Gate (Buland Darwaza), the white marble tomb of Shikh Salim Chrishti as well as many palaces and pavilions that blend elements of Hindu, Islamic and Persian architecture.
05:00 PM: Drive back to Delhi.
08:00 PM: Arrive Delhi, we will drop you off to Delhi airport or desired location in Delhi.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday for all visitors.
Whether you want to modify a tour package on our website or have an itinerary built from scratch, the local tour and travel manager at India Driver Tours can create your ideal trip.
- Explore the World Heritage listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on this one day tour from Delhi.
- Enjoy the personalized service provided by your own knowledgeable local guide
- Private full day tour to Agra from Delhi
- Travel by chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle