You will travel from Jaipur for one day trip to Agra; the last capital of Mughal Empire. The city’s architectural wealth, from the magnificent Taj Mahal to the impressive Agra Fort to the many mausoleums, has affix its place on the international map.
During your same day trip to Agra, you will visit three UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Agra Fort, the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri. Get detailed information about the history of the Taj Mahal and then visit the stunning Agra Fort. Later drive back to Jaipur en-route visiting Fatehpur-Sikri.
Duration: Full Day
Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel / Airport
Operating: Every day except Friday (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays)
Tour Type: Private Tour
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Homestay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges, and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Your tour driver will pick up you from the hotel or any preferred location in Jaipur. Now you will be driven to Agra, which is situated at a distance of 265 km from Jaipur.
Upon your arrival in Agra, first you will visit The Taj Mahal, is an immense mausoleum of white marble, built between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife.
Next visit Agra Fort, a beautiful complex made of red sandstone and marble and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Have lunch at any restaurant of your choice (at your own cost).
Post lunch return back to Jaipur, en-route visit the abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri (City of Victory). Located at 40km west of Agra, which was founded in 1569 by the Mughal Emperor Akbar and served as the capital of the Mughal Empire from 1571 to 1585.
Upon reaching Jaipur you will be dropped at your hotel.
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, one of the most recognized symbols of India.
- Explore Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy sunset and sunrise view of the Taj Mahal.
- Visit abandoned Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri.