Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Bharatpur – Agra – Khajuraho – Panna – Bandhavgarh – National Park – Kanha National Park – Pench – Nagpur – Delhi – Corbett National Park – Delhi
Tour Duration: 20 Nights / 21 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
Early morning arrive at New Delhi airport. Meeting and assistance on arrival and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi visiting India Gate, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, etc and driving past President’s House. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur on the way excursion to the Amber Fort. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Later city tour of the Jaipur city including visit to the City Palace and the Museum, The Palace of the winds, The Observatory etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ranthambore
Early morning drive to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to the resort. Afternoon jungle excursion in the Ranthambore national Park. Overnight at the resort.
Day 04: Ranthambore
Morning and Afternoon jungle excursion on Jeep in the Ranthambhore National Park, which is rich in wildlife including tiger, nilgai, jungle cat, mugger and python. Overnight at the resort.
Day 05: Ranthambore – Bharatpur
Today proceed to Bharatpur, One of the finest bird parks in the world, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary (Keoladeo Ghana Natiuonal Park) is a reserve that offers protection to faunal species as well. Nesting indigenous water- birds as well as migratory water birds and waterside birds, this sanctuary is also inhabited by Sambar, Chital, Nilgai and Boar. The marshes here are home to over 360 species of birds including the Siberian cranes that come to spend the winter here.
Every year the Siberian cranes come to spend the winter in the warmer climate of Bharatpur. This sanctuary has more than 400 species of water birds and is also the best spot for watching the exotic migratory birds from Afghanistan, central Asia, Tibet as well as Siberian cranes from the arctic. Overnight at resort.
Day 06: Bharatpur
Morning leave for Full day birding in the Sanctuary. Overnight at the resort.
Day 07: Bharatpur – Agra
Today morning one more short visit the sanctuary. Later in time drive to Fatehpur Sikri, built by Akbar the Great Mughal emperor around 1570 A.D. This magnificent city was abandoned soon after its creation, perhaps because of shortage of drinking water. Late evening arrive Agra and transfer to hotel for night stay.
Day 08: Agra
Morning sunrise view of The Taj Mahal. After breakfast visit the Agra fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 09: Agra – Khajuraho
Today morning enjoy city sightseeing of Agra, visiting Red Fort, Itimad-Ul-Daula and the world famous monument Taj Mahal. Later in the evening transfer to railway station to train for Khajuraho. Overnight on board.
Day 10 : Khajuraho – Panna
Morning visit the Western group of temples before driving for Panna. On arrival transfer to the resort. Afternoon jungle excursion in the Panna National Park which has dense dry deciduous and mixed forests.
Day 11 : Panna – Bandhavgarh
Early morning jungle excursion in the Panna national Park. After breakfast leave for Bandhavgarh. On arrival transfer to the resort. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 12 : Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and afternoon jungle excursion in the Bandhavgarh National park. Overnight at the resort.
Day 13:. Bandhavgarh – Kanha
Morning jungle excursion in Bandhavgarh National Park. After breakfast drive to Kanha. On arrival transfer to the resort. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the resort.
Day 14: Kanha National Park
Morning and afternoon jungle excursion in Kanha National Park. Overnight at the resort.
Day 15: Kanha – Pench
Morning Jungle excursion in the Kanha National Park. After breakfast leave for Pench. On arrival transfer to the resort. Afternoon free. Overnight at the resort.
Day 16: Pench
Morning and afternoon Jungle excursion in the Pench National Park. Overnight at the resort.
Day 17: Pench – Nagpur – Delhi
Early morning leave for Nagpur to connect with flight to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free to relax.
Day 18 : Delhi – Corbet National Park
Morning leave for Corbett. On arrival transfer to the resort. Evening at leisure or leave for a Nature Walk in the reserve forest around the resort. Overnight at the resort.
Day 19: Corbet National Park
Morning leave for an overnight excursion in the Corbett National Park. Overnight stay will be in one of the Forest rest House inside the national Park.
Day 20: Corbet National Park
Morning jungle excursion including an Elephant ride. Afternoon leave for your resort outside the core area of the park. Overnight at the resort.
Day 21: Corbet – Delhi
Morning free. After breakfast drive back to Delhi. On arrival transfer to the hotel before leaving for the International Airport for flight back home.
- Sightseeing tour of Delhi, visit India Gate, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, etc and driving past President’s House.
- Guided tour of the highlights of Jaipur. Visit a variety of well-known historical landmarks including the Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, the Central Museum, the Hawa Mahal and more.
- Game drives and tiger sighting tour of Ranthambore National park.
- Enjoy bird watching at Keoladeo Ghana National Park and enjoy your full day in company of the birds of Bharatpur.
- Visit tourist attractions in Fatehpur Sikri.
- Experience the sunrise view of Taj Mahal, visit Agra fort and Itimad-Ul-Daula.
- Visit to western and eastern group temples at Khajuraho.
- Explore Panna national park for a Jungle Safari.
- Enjoy safari trip to Bandhavgarh national park for wildlife viewing.
- Jungle safari at Kanha National Park and explore tiger, wild dogs, big cats, deer and leopard at Kanha.
- Morning and evening safaris into the Pench National Park.
- Explore exotic wildlife at Corbett National park and also enjoy Elephant safari here.