Destinations: Jaipur – Pushkar – Mandawa – Delhi
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
Jaipur is a capital of Rajasthan and first planned city in India, known for its rich cultural and architectural history. The city attracts millions of tourists and history buffs every year. Spend a day in Pushkar, one of the oldest and holiest cities of India. Pushkar is a favored destination for thousands of tourists and devotees. Eaplore Brahma Temple in Pushkar is the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe according to Hindu mythology in India. Mandawa is a beautiful heritage town in Rajasthan, the place is quite popular for galore of painted havelis and grand forts, displaying a royal Rajputana charm. Combining these three destinations, India Driver Tours has prepared itinerary of 04 days Jaipur Pushkar Mandawa Tour with Delhi drop that focuses on art, culture, tradition, history and beautiful monuments in Rajasthan.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
Upon arrival in Jaipur, your private driver will greet you at Jaipur Airport/Railway Station and transfer you to your Hotel. Check in to Hotel and after some refreshment proceed to cover the city attractions i.e. City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. In the evening visit local market of Pink City and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur – Pushkar (140 kms - 3 Hrs)
After breakfast start for Pushkar and after check in Hotel visit the World’s only "Brahma Temple". Take a walk of the Holy Lake and enjoy the beautiful sunset at Savitri Mata temple. Later evening transferred to Hotel.
Day 03: Pushkar – Mandawa (227 kms - 5 Hrs)
Early morning after breakfast start for Mandawa. Mandawa is well known for its Royal Haveli's made in ancient Indian and Mughal architecture. Visit famous Haveli and town of Shekhawati region. Enjoy and feel the royalty. Later evening transferred back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Mandawa – Delhi (256 kms - 5 hrs)
Early morning after breakfast checkout from the Hotel and then drive back to New Delhi where you will be dropped at Railway Station or Airport for your onward Journey.
Tour Ends with wonderful memories.
- See most popular tourist places to visit in Jaipur
- Visit Pushakr Lake and Lord Brahma temple, is the one and only temple that is dedicated to Lord Brahma in India.
- Visit Mandawa Fort, its a famous tourist spot. Built by Nawal Singh, Mandawa Fort is a visual treat for art lovers.
- Explore incredibly painted havelis at the entire Shekhawati region.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience.