Destinations: Delhi – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Tour Duration: (14 Nights / 15 Days)
Take your time to explore the beauty, history and diversity of Rajasthan. From India’s capital city, through the desert and beyond.
Rajasthan Heritage Tour is yet another track towards the wonderland of the state through its monuments, rich legacy of architectural and cultural landmarks and luxurious indulgence. Starting from Delhi’s sightseeing, the tour ascends towards Mandawa, popularly known as the Open Art Gallery. Mandawa is a magical fairy-tale town where forts, palaces, castles and havelis have exquisite paintings on them. Desert tour of Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur too completes another aspect of the state, which is beyond the golden mirages and sand dunes. Udaipur, an scenic destination of Rajasthan forms the ultimate catharsis where the romantic backdrop and idyllic surroundings form the perfect setting to soothe the soul. Explore Pushkar, one of the oldest cities in India and Jaipur, the capital and the largest city of Rajasthan. It is known as the Pink City due to the distinct color of its buildings. Agra, the city of love famous for the Taj Mahal and experience the real beauty of Taj Mahal.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Upon your arrival at the airport or train station you will be transferred to your hotel to relax and refresh. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing of Delhi
Visit some of the beautiful cultural highlights of the city. These may include the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutb Minar, India Gate, President House and Lakshmi Narayan Temple. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Mandawa (5-6 hrs drive)
Depart from your hotel after breakfast. Drive to Mandawa. You can spend the afternoon discovering the beautiful old havelis of the town. Stay overnight in Mandawa.
Day 04: Mandawa – Bikaner (5 hrs drive)
Depart from your hotel after breakfast. Drive to Bikaner. On the way visit the holy rat temple - Karni Mata Temple. See the Junagarh Fort and shop in the bazaar. Stay overnight in Bikaner.
Day 05: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (5-6 hrs drive)
After breakfast begin the drive to Jaisalmer. The Pokaran Fort is on your way to your destination. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 06: Full Day Sightseeing of Jaisalmer
Spend your day exploring the India's "Golden City". The sandstone city rises from the desert sands and is topped by the Jaisalmer Fort containing the palace and ornate Jain temples. Discover the havelis and perhaps the Gadsisar Lake. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 07: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (5 hrs drive)
Leave the hotel after breakfast for your drive to Jodhpur. Stay overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 08: Full Day Sightseeing of Jodhpur
Your driver will take you to visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Gardens. You could spend some time wandering through the bazaars exploring the pretty "Blue City".
Stay overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 09: Jodhpur – Udaipur (5-6 hrs drive)
After breakfast you will leave your hotel for Udaipur. On the way visit the beautiful, intricately carved Jain temples in Ranakpur.
Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 10: Full Day Sightseeing of Udaipur
Explore this romantic city set amongst the lakes. You can visit the Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Monsoon Palace, Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari and the bazaar.
Stay overnight in Udaipur.
Day 11: Udaipur – Pushkar (5-6 hrs drive)
After breakfast you will leave your hotel for Pushkar. Spend the afternoon exploring the city at your own leisure. Perhaps you will take a camel ride or relax by the sacred Pushkar Lake.
Stay overnight in Pushkar.
Day 12: Pushkar – Jaipur (3-4 hrs drive)
After breakfast you will leave your hotel for your drive to Jaipur. Spend some time relaxing or becoming familiar with the city.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 13: Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur
Spend the day exploring Jaipur. Your driver can take you to see many of the famous sights including the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal (Water Palace), City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds). In the late afternoon visit the bazaars in search of jewellery, textiles and local art.
Stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 14: Jaipur – Agra (5 hrs drive)
After breakfast checkout from hotel. You may choose to visit Fatehpur Sikri / Abhaneri (the old step well) on the way and arrived in Agra late afternoon. Stay overnight in Agra.
Day 15: Agra – Delhi (4-5 hrs drive)
Watch the sunrise over the spectacular Taj Mahal. After breakfast depart from your hotel and visit Agra Fort. Drive back to Delhi to depart from your trip.
- City Tour of Delhi, visit include the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutb Minar, India Gate and other attractions.
- Explore beautiful town of Mandawa, visit famous havelis (mansions), temples, chhatris (cenotaphs) and frescoes.
- Day sightseeing tour of Bikaner, visit Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Temple and other attractions.
- Visit famous tourist attractions of Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Gadsisar Lake, Temples, the Patwon Ki Haveli and other places.
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Gardens, Jodhpur.
- Explore the stunning Jain Temple in Ranakpur.
- Explore this romantic city of Udaipur, visit Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Monsoon Palace, Pratap Memorial, Sahelion Ki Bari and the bazaar.
- Explore major attractions in Pushkar like Ghats, Lakes, Heritage and Pilgrimage sites.
- Visit the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal, Jaipur.
- A short trip to Fatehpur Sikri, en route to Agra.
- Sightseeing tour of Agra, visit famous Taj Mahal at sunrise and Agra Fort.