Destinations: Delhi – Kasauli – Shimla – Delhi
Tour Duration: 04 Nights / 05 Days
5 Days Shimla Kasauli tour package from Delhi, takes you on a wonderful journey where you will bask in the cool climate with abundant natural beauty. Shimla offers you the opportunity to explore the snow-capped mountains and verdant hills in the lap of nature. On your Shimla tour, take a leisurely stroll down the Mall road and visit the Christ Church. Visit Kasauli, a small hill station in Himachal Pradesh nestled among the picturesque hills, where you will find a tranquil atmosphere and a rich cultural heritage. This area is dotted with beautiful colonial buildings such as Christ Church and Baptist Church, reminiscent of the colonial era. The Kasauli Shimla tour package also includes adventure activities such as trekking and mountain climbing.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Homestay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Delhi – Shimla
On arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station, transfer by road to Shimla (350 kms/8 hrs), also known as the 'Queen of Hills', Shimla is a picturesque hill town nestled at an altitude of 2205 metres in the enchanting state of Himachal Pradesh.
On arrival, check into hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla & Kufri Sightseeing
After breakfast, first we will take you to the trip of Kufri (14 kms/1 hour). Afternoon you will explore the sightseeing places of Shimla, by visiting Jakhu Temple, Sankat Mochan Temple and the Tara Devi Temple.Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall and The Ridge. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Kasauli (80 Kms/2 hours)
After breakfast, transfer to Kasauli. Kasauli is a small cantonment town in Solan district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. This place far away from the maddening crowds which you find in other cities and hill stations. Day at leisure and dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli.
Day 04: Kasauli Sightseeing
After breakfast, commence local sightseeing in the town and near by areas, evening at leisure, one can spend evening tolling in the mall and shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli.
Day 05: Shimla – Delhi
Today after breakfast check out to hotel and drive to Delhi.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty and picturesque landscapes in Shimla.
- Ride through the narrow roads.
- Experience sunrise and sunset from the hill station.
- Explore Kasauli, famous for its prime attractions like churches, temples, and other pilgrim spots.