Destinations: Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Jim Corbett – Nainital – Jabalpur – Kanha – Bandhavgarh – Khajuraho – Varanasi – Delhi
Tour Duration: (20 Nights / 21 Days)
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing of Delhi
After breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. Sightseeing includes the Red fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat (the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi), Purana Qila, Birla Mandir, the India Gate, the Rashtrapati Bhawan, tomb of Humayun, Qutab Minar and the Bahai temple. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Haridwar – Rishikesh
After breakfast you will be driven to Haridwar, one of the holiest cities of India. Haridwar is a Hindu pilgrimage center, known for its temples, Ghats and the Kumbha Mela. Sightseeing at Haridwar includes Hari-ki-Pairi, River Ganga, Mansa Devi temple and other holy places. And in the evening watch the Aarti ceremony at Hari-ki-Pauri. The Aarti ceremony is a wonderful sight to watch. Later proceed to Rishikesh for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04: Rishikesh
Rishikesh is a small and serene town, located on the footsteps of the Himalayas. It is a holy place for the Hindus. Places to be explored include temples, Ganga Ghats and Ashrams. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 05: Rishikesh – Jim Corbett National Park
In morning you will be driven to the Jim Corbett National Park. It is India's first National Park and a project tiger reserve. It comprises a total area of 520 Sq km and has a variety of flora and fauna. Visit the Corbett Park on elephant back / Jeep Safari. Overnight stay will be at Jungle Resort.
Day 06: Jim Corbett National Park
Continue exploring the Corbett National Park. You will be taken out for a full day Jungle activities in the Park. Overnight stay will be at Jungle resort.
Day 07: Jim Corbett National Park
You will have yet another day of wildlife exploration at the Corbett National Park as you get to explore the wildlife of Corbett National Park. Enjoy another day of Jungle activity. Overnight stay will be at Jungle resort.
Day 08: Jim Corbett – Nainital
In morning you will be picked up from the Jungle resort and driven to Nainital, a beautiful hill station and lake town in the Himalayas. After reaching Nainital in afternoon you will be transferred to hotel. You will be free for rest of the day to explore the surroundings. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 09: Nainital
In morning set out to explore one of the most beautiful hill stations of India. Sightseeing covers the Naini Lake, Naina Devi Mandir, China Peak, orchards and other nearby Lakes. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 10: Nainital – Delhi
In morning you will check out from the hotel and then leave for Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi you will check-in at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 11: Delhi – Jabalpur
Have your breakfast and relax till afternoon and later you will be transferred to railway station to board the train for Jabalpur. Overnight will be on board.
Day 12: Jabalpur – Kanha National Park
Upon arrival at Jabalpur you will be received and transferred to the Kanha National Park by our representative. On reaching the Kanha National Park you will be transferred to a jungle lodge for overnight stay.
Day 13: Kanha National Park
Kanha Tiger Reserve is one of the finest protected areas. At Kanha you can have a glimpse of different verities of wildlife i.e. porcupine, gray Langurs, mongoose, hyena, Jungle Cat and leopard. Other wild attractions include a variety of deer, Chital or spotted deer, Chousingha, nilgai as well as the majestic Gaur or Indian bison and wild pig. Spend the day in jungle activities, watching spotted deer, leopard, chital, jackals, Indian tigers and birds. Overnight stay will be at Jungle Lodge.
Day 14: Kanha National Park
Continue your wildlife exploration at the Kanha National Park as you get yet another day to discover the Jungle with all activities. Overnight stay will be at Jungle Lodge.
Day 15: Kanha – Bandhavgarh National Park
Your love affair with the wildlife does not seem to end as we drive you to yet another beautiful and picturesque wildlife park - Bandhavgarh National Park. On arrival you will check into the Jungle lodge for overnight stay.
Day 16: Bandhavgarh National Park
Bandhavgarh is an excellent habitat of tiger and is known for the highest density of tigers in the world. Breakfast follows a full day tour of the Jungle. Overnight stay will be at the Jungle lodge.
Day 17: Bandhavgarh National Park
Continue exploring the Bandhavgarh tiger Reserve as you have another full day for Jungle activities. Overnight stay will be at the lodge.
Day 18: Bandhavgarh – Khajuraho
In morning you will be driven to Khajuraho. Khajuraho is famous for its beautiful, exotic and stunning temple sculpture, architecture and craftsmanship. Upon arrival at khajuraho you will be transferred to hotel for wash and change. Later you will proceed for a half-day tour of Khajuraho temples. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 19: Khajuraho – Varanasi
Breakfast follows morning city tour of Khajuraho, visiting the eastern and the western group of temples. Later you will be transferred to airport to board the flight for Varanasi. Upon arrival at Varanasi you will be received and transferred to hotel. You have full day to explore the surroundings. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 20: Varanasi
Early morning you will be taken to the Ganga Ghats to take a boat ride on the Ganges to see people performing bathing and cremation rituals. It is followed by a city tour of Varanasi, visiting the Sankat Mochan temple, Kashi Vishwanath temple, Bharat Mata Mandir and the famous Banaras Hindu University. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 21: Varanasi – Delhi
You will have leisure time in morning and later transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi. Upon reaching Delhi you will be transferred to International Airport to board flight for onward destination.
- Full day city sightseeing tour of Delhi, visit Red fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Old Fort, Birla temple, India Gate, tomb of Humayun, Qutb Minar and more.
- Visit most popular tourist places in Haridwar - Hari-ki-Pairi, River Ganga, Mansa Devi temple and other holy places and also experience to participate in the Ganga Aarati performed in the evening at Har Ki Pauri.
- Explore all important temples, Ganga ghats, and ashrams in and around Rishikesh.
- Enjoy Jungle Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett.
- Explore exotic wildlife and flora and fauna in Jim Corbett national park.
- Sightseeing tour of Nainital which covers the Naini Lake, Naina Devi Mandir, China Peak, orchards and other nearby Lakes.
- Jeep safari in the Kanha national park. Enjoy nature walks around the reserve area.
- Explore tiger, Gray langur, mongoose, hyena, Jungle Cat, deer and leopard at Kanha.
- Morning and evening jeep/elephant safari to the Bandhavgarh National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Explore the World Heritage Site of Khajuraho temples.
- Sightseeing tour of Varanasi - Sankat Mochan temple, Kashi Vishwanath temple, Bharat Mata Mandir and the famous Banaras Hindu University and enjoy boat ride along the Ganges river.