Jaipur also popularly known as the Pink City, the capital and is the largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer, and after whom the city is named. Jaipur is one of the major tourist destionations of India as it has a lot to offer to its visitors including forts, palaces, historical monuments, temples, museums, local markets and many other local experiences that keep bringing them back to this place again, and again.
Explore Jaipur by by visiting magnificent forts and monuments such as Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Albert Hall etc., on this private sightseeing tour of Jaipur.
Duration: Full Day
Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel / Airport
Operating: Every day
Timings: 09:00 AM Departure return at 05:30 PM approximately
Tour Type: Private Tour
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Homestay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges, and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
- In the morning, your chauffeur will pick you up from your Hotel/Airport.
- During the course of the tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Hawa Mahal - or the Palace of Winds - The iconic palace which was constructed so the royal women could watch the royal processions without being seen.
- Jantar Mantar - A medieval astronomical observatory.
- City Palace - The grand palace in the heart of Jaipur.
- Visit the Amer Palace and Fort.
- In the evening you may visit the Jal Mahal (The Water Palace).
- After city tour of Jaipur you can enjoy shopping at local market.
- Later will drop you back to your Hotel/Airport.
- Visit famous landmarks including the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Enjoy Elephant Ride at Amber Fort.
- Explore City Palace Complex and Museum.
- Private tour of Jaipur by car with an experienced driver.