Enjoy the beautiful blend of nature and history on same day trip to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary (Keoladeo National Park) from Delhi. Bharatpur is a city in Rajasthan best known for the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary, an important way station for many types of migratory birds including the rare Siberian Crane.
Keoladeo Ghana National Park, is one of the world’s best known bird feeding and breeding grounds. The park is over 29 square kilometers and boasts of 364 species of birds, including some threatened migratory birds from Central Asia. It is a major tourist centre, with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the winter season. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971 and is also a World Heritage Site.
Best Time to Visit:
The best time to see the park is in October to February when there are a lot of migratory birds. In other seasons, it can be relatively bird free. The best times for bird spotting is early evenings and mornings.
Duration: Full Day
Destination: Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel / Airport
Timings: 06:00 AM Departure return at 18:00 PM approximately
Tour Type: Private Tour
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Pick up from hotel in Delhi and straight drive to Bharatpur. It will take 4 hours to reach Bharatpur. It is situated 235 kms away from Delhi. Upon arrival the guests will be met by our naturalists who takes you to the Bird Sanctuary. Explore the bird sanctuary with well versed naturalist.
Visiting Keoladeo National Park:
Keoladeo National Park or Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to be resident. It is also a major tourist centre with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the hibernal season. It was declared a protected sanctuary in 1971. It is also a World Heritage Site.
We will have lunch at a local restaurant in Bharatpur.
After finishing a delicious lunch, drive back to Delhi or if time permit, can also visit Taj Mahal. Agra is just 60 km away from here.
Reaches back to Delhi. Upon arrival, drop at hotel in Delhi.
- Private day trip to Bharatpur to explore Keoladeo National Park, also known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- See beautiful rare birds and animal species in their natural habitat.
- Also visit Taj Mahal, Agra.