Destinations: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur Drop
Tour Duration: (07 Nights / 08 Days)
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
After having breakfast proceed for local sightseeing tour of the India's capital territory. Visit Qutb Minar the tallest brick minaret in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, then visit the Humayun's Tomb - the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, also visit the other interest of the city like President House, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan temple and Raj Ghat. Evening you can visit the Red fort to enjoy the Light and sound show, Red fort was the residence of the Mughal emperor for nearly 200 years. After dinner overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra
Post breakfast, leave by road for Agra. On the way, halt at Sikandra, the famous tomb of Emperor Akbar. Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. Thereafter, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Agra which includes visit to Agra Fort (built entirely out of red sandstone, this structure is a fine specimen of Mughal architecture). In the evening, visit the famous Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a shrine for his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is considered to be the ultimate symbol of love with its marble domes and white minarets. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Jaipur. On the way, visit the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri built by Emperor Akbar. Within Fatehpur Sikri, lies the tomb of the great Sufi Saint Salim Chisti. It also houses the Panch Mahal and the Buland Darwaza, two fine specimens of Mughal architecture. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check into the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05: Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur
Post breakfast in the morning, embark on a full day sightseeing tour and visit the Hawa Mahal from where the royal women would discreetly observe the activities of the bustling bazaar below. Later, proceed towards Amber Fort via an elephant ride up the Fort's ramparts. In the evening, visit the City Palace Museum with its collection of wonderful costumes, fantastic armory and intricately carved weapons. Here you can also visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory built in 1728. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 06: Jaipur – Pushkar
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for the holy city of Pushkar (145 Km / 3 Hrs). Enroute Visit Ajmer Sharif. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. This is famous for a Dargah that attracts pilgrims from world over. Later visit Pushkar, famous for its picturesque sites as well as more than 400 temples. The most important of the Temples is the Brahma Temple (Only temple of lord Brahma, the creator, in the World). Also, the town is famous for the Annual Camel festival of Rajasthan. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pushkar.
Day 07: Pushkar – Jodhpur
Post breakfast in the morning, leave by road for Jodhpur, the second largest city of Rajasthan dominated by the massive Mehrangarh Fort. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel for check-in. In the evening, visit the Mehrangarh Fort and the Jaswant Thada, which is a royal cenotaph built in white marble.
Day 08: Jodhpur Drop
In the morning, enjoy the day at leisure till departure. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the Railway Station or Airport. Trip ends with the delightful memories.
- Full day city sightseeing tour of Delhi, visit Red fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, Old Fort, Birla temple, India Gate, tomb of Humayun, Qutb Minar and more.
- Visit most popular tourist places in Agra - Taj Mahal, Red Fort and Baby Taj.
- Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber fort and visit city sightseeing tour of Jaipur - City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
- Visit major tourist attractions in Pushkar like Brahma temple, Lake, ghats and local bazaar.
- Sightseeing tour of Jodhpur City, explore Mehranghar fort, Jaswant Thada other attractions.