Destinations: Udaipur – Pushkar – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi
Tour Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Udaipur Arrival
Upon arrival at Udaipur airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel enjoy a guided tour of this "Lake City". Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends). Evening Motor launch cruise (Cruise not included) on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. Overnight stay.
Day 03: Udaipur – Pushkar (By Road 250km/05hrs)
Morning drive to Pushkar and enroute after stopping at Ajmer and Dargah reach Pushkar and check into your hotel. Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple built in the 14th century standing on a high platform near Pushkar Lake. This is the only temple in the world where Lord Brahma - Creator of the Universe, is worshipped. While Pushkar is a city of pilgrimage with over 500 temples and ghats, it is also famous for its annual Camel Fair, held during October/November. Visit temples and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Pushkar – Jaipur – City Sightseeing (140kms - 3 Hrs)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel and drive to Jaipur. Afternoon tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince and ever since, it has retained this colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur Full Day Sightseeing
Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride (at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. After photo stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 06: Jaipur – Agra via Fatehpur Sikri (240km - 5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Agra en route visit Fatehpur Sikri, On arrival check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. If time permits later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Agra – Delhi (225 kms - 5 hrs)
Visit the Taj Mahal, symbol of eternal love; which stands on the banks of River Yamuna. It was built by the 5th Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, with construction beginning in the year 1632, in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Later, visit Agra Fort, taken over from the Lodhis by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in the late 16th century. Finally visit the tomb of Akbar the Great located in Sikandra, a suburb of Agra.
Day 08: Delhi – Local Sightseeing – Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel. Visit to Qutab Minar, Himayun Tomb and Lotus Temple (Monday closed). At the end of your tour, you will be transferred to the Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for your onward Journey.
- Enjoy full day sightseeing tour to the magnificent City of Lakes - Udaipur, visit Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Saheliyon-ki bari and Fateh Sagar lake.
- A small visit to Ajmer Sharif Dargah and explore famous tourist attractions in Pushkar, visit Lakes, Ghats and temples.
- Explore the most famous tourist attractions in Jaipur - visit Amber fort, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- Enjoy visiting the historical ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri.
- Visit Agra Fort and the world famous Taj Mahal, Agra.
- Sightseeing tour of old Delhi and new Delhi.