Destinations: Cochin – Munnar – Periyar (Thekkady) – Alleppey – Cochin
Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Cochin Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival Cochin
On arrival at Cochin Airport you will be met by our executive and transferred to hotel. Rest of the day at complete leisure or you have an option to take a sightseeing trip of Cochin like Chinese Fishing Nets, Mattancherry Palace (Dutch Palace), marine drive, Synagogue etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Munnar
Morning after breakfast drive to Munnar (150 Kms) enjoying the panoramic view of the green carpets of tea plantations en-route. On the way you can visit Cheeyappara waterfalls. On arrival, check in to Resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure trekking around the estate. Overnight at your Resort.
Day 03: Munnar
Morning sightseeing trip of Munnar including the Eravikulam National Park, the Mattupetty Dam. Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy another night, stay at your Resort.
Day 04: Periyar (Thekkady)
Morning after breakfast check out from your resort and proceed to Periyar /Thekkady(120 Kms) and check in at the hotel. After brief leisure go on a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake, located in middle of the wildlife sanctuary. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which includes wild elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar and different species of birds, can also be spotted. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 05: Alleppey
Morning after breakfast checkout from Thekkady & proceed to Alleppey (170 Kms). On arrival check in to your resort. Today you can take a sightseeing tour which covers the local villages of Alleppey by enjoying the natural beauty of backwaters. Overnight at Alleppey.
Day 06: Departure
Morning after breakfast at appropriate time you will be transferred to Cochin airport or railway station for your onward journey back to your home destination.
- Visit Cochin Fort, Chinese Fishing Nets, Mattancherry Palace and Jewish Synagogue in Cochin.
- Enjoy the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hills & green carpets of tea plantations.
- Full day sightseeing trip of Munnar - visit the Eravikulam National Park, the Mattupetty Dam.
- Explore Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in the banks of Periyar Lake.
- Sightseeing tour of local villages of Alleppey and experience the scenic beauty and magic of backwaters, at Alleppey.