Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Delhi
Tour Duration: 03 Nights / 04 Days
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival Delhi – Jaipur
Morning Arrive in Delhi your driver will meet at the airport or railway station. Pickup and Drive to Jaipur (approx 6 hours), Uppon Arrive in Jaipur check into the hotel. Later visit City Palace - The City Palace housed the throne of the Maharaja of Jaipur who headed the Kachwaha Rajput clan. Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who ruled Amber from 1699 to 1744, initiated the construction of the city complex that spreads over several acres. Evening free for local market / shopping. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
After having breakfast at hotel, checkout and proceed for a Jaipur sightseeing tour and visit Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar observatory. Later drive to Ranthambore, upon Arrive check-in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 03: Ranthambhore Sightseeing
After breakfast at hotel, enjoy morning jeep safari / canter safari. Visit to the park where you will have a chance to see Hynas, Jackals, Jungle cats, Chital, Panthers and possibility of the famous Indian Tiger if you are lucky. Also visit the Ranthambore Fort situated inside the tiger reserve. Return back to hotel and overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 04: Ranthambore – Delhi
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to Delhi (approx 8 Hours), upon your arrival at Delhi, transfer to airport / railway station for your onward journey.
- Explore famous monuments and historical landmarks in Jaipur including the Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Experience elephant riding at Amber fort.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari / Canter Safari at Ranthambore National Park.
- Visit Rathambore Fort.