Destinations: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi – Amritsar – Delhi
Tour Duration: (08 Nights / 09 Days)
Golden Triangle with Amritsar tour presents Indian cultural, heritage and architectural beauty with holy temple Amritsar.
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Stay overnight.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing of Delhi
After breakfast at the hotel, embark on entire day sightseeing tour of Delhi, the capital city of India. Visit some of the beautiful cultural highlights of the city. These may include the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutb Minar, India Gate, President House and Lakshmi Narayan Temple. Stay overnight in Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra
After breakfast at hotel, check out and drive to Agra. Upon arrival check in at hotel. During the day, visit Agra Fort and also visit magnificent Taj Mahal during sunset. Stay overnight at Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur
Early morning again visit Taj Mahal during sunrise. Return back to hotel for breakfast, drive to Jaipur visiting the abandoned citadel of Akbar – Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri Step wells.
Check in at hotel. Explore the colorful bazaars of Jaipur by the evening. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
Day 05: Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur
After breakfast take a guided tour of the Amber Fort (elephant ride on Amber fort), City palace, Jantar Mantar (royal observatory), Albert Hall and Hawa Mahal (palace of winds). Rest of the time is proposed at leisure. Stay overnight at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur – Delhi & Delhi – Amritsar (By Train)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival you will be transferred to Delhi Railway Station to board train for Amritsar. At Amritsar Railway Station you will be welcomed and transferred to your pre booked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07: Full Day Sightseeing of Amritsar
Embark on a full day of sightseeing, visit the world famous Golden Temple – the most important and holiest Sikh Shrine. We will visit the Jallianwala Bagh, a historical place where massacre took place on April 13, 1919.
Later in the evening visit the Wagah Border to witness the parade of Indian & Pakistan Soldiers. Overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Amritsar – Delhi (By Train)
Catch the morning train to Delhi. Upon your arrival in Delhi you will be met & transferred to hotel. Day free to relax & rejuvenate yourself. Overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Delhi Departure
Transfer to Delhi airport to board your flight to next destination. Tour Concludes…
- A visit to major cultural and historical places of Old Delhi and New Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Gandhi memorial, Jantar Mantar and Qutb Minar etc.
- Day trip to Agra, visit Agra Fort and the magnificent Taj Mahal during sunset.
- A short trip to the Mughal Town, Fatehpur Sikri. Also visit Abhaneri Step wells.
- Guided tour of the Amber Fort, enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall and Hawa Mahal - Jaipur.
- Full day of sightseeing tour of Amritsar, visit the world famous Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Wagah Border.