Destinations: Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Bharatpur – Agra – Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh – Kanha – Nagpur – Delhi
Tour Duration: (15 nights / 16 days)
– Pick-up and Drop from Delhi Hotel/Home stay.
– Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
– Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by AC Car.
– All applicable taxes and service charges.
– Personal insurance coverage. (personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
– Monument Entrance Fee.
– Lunch and Dinner
– Tips to the tour guide/driver.
– Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi airport warm welcome by your private driver and transfer to hotel relax and refreshed. Our representatives will meet you here make all arrangements with utmost care. We ensure a hassle free journey with timely arrangements. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi – Jaipur
After breakfast, we drive to the city of Jaipur, the Pink City of Rajasthan. Explore the colourful and bustling local baazars of the Pink City. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03: Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur
Morning is the best time to take an elephant ride to Amber Fort, on the outskirts of the city. Spend the afternoon exploring the old city taking in the Hawa Mahal (palace of winds), City Palace, and Jantar Mantar Observatory. Later on drive to Ranthambore National Park. Over night at Ranthmbore.
Day 04: Ranthambore National Park Visit
Morning and evening Jungle excursion.
Day 05: Ranthambore Safari
Morning and evening Jungle excursion and Overnight.
Day 06: Ranthambore – Bharatpur
Morning jungle drive. Later drive on to Bharatpur to visit the Keoladeo Bird National Park. Evening, a short walk to the Jungle.
Day 07: Bharatpur
Take a boat ride to the nesting colonies of birds.
Day 08: Bharatpur – Agra
Morning bird viewing. Later drive on to Agra to see the Taj-Mahal. Afternoon city tour. Visit Taj Mahal at sunset. Overnight at Agra.
Day 9: Agra – Khajuraho
Early morning transfer to Agra railway station to board train to Jhansi. On arrival drive to Khajuraho. Evening visit the Western Group of Temples.
Day 10: Khajuraho – Bandhavgarh
Morning drive to Bandhavgarh. On arrival check in to the resort. Afternoon jungle excursion. Overnight at the resort.
Day 11: Bandhavgarh National Park
Morning and evening excursion to the National Park. Overnight at the resort.
Day 12: Bandhavgarh – Kanha
Morning drive on to Kanha National Park. On arrival transfer to the resort.
Day 13: Kanha National Park
Morning and evening jungle excursion, nature walks and Elephant rides. Overnight at the resort.
Day 14: Kanha National Park
Morning and evening jungle excursion, nature walks and Elephant rides. Overnight at resort.
Day 15: Kanha – Nagpur
Morning Jungle excursion. Afternoon drive to Nagpur.
Day 16: Nagpur – Delhi
After breakfast you will be transferred to Nagpur airport to fly on to Delhi.
- Sightseeing tour of Jaipur, visit a variety of well-known historical landmarks including the elephant ride to Amber Fort, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory, the Central Museum, the Hawa Mahal and more.
- Game drives and tiger sighting tour of Ranthambore National park.
- Enjoy bird watching at Keoladeo Ghana National Park and enjoy your full day in company of the birds of Bharatpur.
- City tour of Agra, visit Agra fort and Taj Mahal at sunset.
- Visit to western and eastern group temples at Khajuraho.
- Enjoy Jeep Safari and Elephant safari in Bandhavgarh National Park for wildlife viewing.
- Jungle safari at Kanha National Park and explore tiger, wild dogs, big cats, deer and leopard at Kanha.